Place mutton with thyme in sauce pan and add cold water to cover. Bring slowly to the boil and simmer for one hour. Add onions, potatoes, carrots, and peeled and roughly copped. Season. Continue cooking until vegetables are tender. Adjust seasoning. May be served alone or with cooked green cabbage or sprouts.Read More...
- 10 Gorgeous Summer Corn Recipes – Huffington Post
- "Little Missy Greedy" Likes My Mac ‘n Cheese – Huffington Post
- Cookbook review: The Farm by Ian Knauer – The Christian Science Monitor
- Recipes Made With Potato Chips: From Chicken Fingers To Cheesecake – Huffington Post
- New Book is an Appealing Fusion of Scriptures and Recipes – YAHOO!
- Recipes To Clean Out Your Cupboard: Fish Sauce, Tamarind And More – Huffington Post
- Vegan Indian cooking | Recipes from Anupy Singla – Abc Local Web
- Chicago Mayor Seeks Recipe to Expand Food Trucks – ABC News
- Finger Food Recipes For Summer Entertaining – Huffington Post
- COOKING ON DEADLINE: Recipe for skillet blueberry muffin pancakes – Washington Post
- Rosie Genova: 'Murder and Marinara'It's evident throughout "Murder and Marinara" that Rosemary DiBattista loves the Jersey Shore. […]
- Healthy Holiday Treats, Hands-Only CPR, Merry Christmakwanzaka: Maryland Local VoicesLearning CPR can save lives but there are different ways to administer it. "You never know when you will need to act fast to help save a life, including the life of a loved one. […]
- Reader's Agenda Sun 12/8: The New Chicago Diner Cookbook release...Chicago Diner, the city's foremost purveyor of veg Reuben sandwiches and other meat-free foods, turned 30 this year, and co-owner Jo A. Kaucher released a cookbook to celebrate. […]
- Rahway Museum Offers Holiday Candlelight Tours Dec. 14The Merchants and Drovers Tavern Museum Association will be hosting its annual Holiday Candlelight Evening, Saturday Dec. 14, from 6 to 9 p.m. in the museum building located on the corner of St. Georges and Westfield Avenues in Rahway. […]
- Little Time, Money Are Impediments to Healthy Eating for SomeIn the average Wal-Mart, there are more than 225,000 foods to choose from. And deciding what to pick--and whether you can afford it--can be even more complicated if most of your buying power takes the form of government assistance. […]
- Raw Vegan Celebrity and Culinarian, Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram of...A body that is in an alkaline state will not be diseased. I believe in the product and support its natural alkaline benefits as the brand's mission aligns with mine. […]
- David Bohan: Moms have strong voice in spending decisionsMany moms attending holiday parties will have been hitting the Punchbowl long before the parties begin. […]
- Give a bit of Michigan to everyone on your gift listIf you're on the hunt for food gifts this holiday season, check out the vast offerings from homegrown companies. […]
- wild game, it's what's for dinnerThanksgiving at the Tidball Family in Seneca Falls was a culinary ecstasy one may have witnessed, smelled and tasted many decades ago. […]
- Season's readingsTwo "adopted" kids who call you "Mom" or "Dad" just because. Friends who have become dear. […]
- Rosie Genova: 'Murder and Marinara'